Ban Ki Moon would like nothing better than to get Gbagbo out of the way, so that the world would never know the magnitude of his
organization's bungling and meddling.
Disinformation is running rife on this subject. For, the so called international community it is very convenient to pile on...
accusing Gbagbo of being just another African dictator clinging to power, because this is like a familiar cliche. But this is much more complex, and EVERY single article published by western
media fails deliberately to include relevant facts, such as:
- there was rampant intimidation, vote rigging. violence and other irregularities in the rebel controlled zone
- the electoral rules were not respected....the delay for proclaiming the results were over....the partisan head of the electoral
commission fled in the dark of night, alone without any other member of the commission to the opposition candidate's headquarters to proclaim some manufactured provisional results to the foreign
- Only the Highest court of the land can certify the final results after taking into account all complaints duly submitted.
- The blatant disregard by the United Nations representative going beyond their designated role...and ""certifying" these results
that were pulled from a hat under dress...blatant meddling in the affairs of a sovereign country........very much forbidden by the UN charter!
- "They" keep mentioning that the Highest court chief was a Gbagbo ally, but never ever mention that the electoral commission was
packed with opposition allies. Doesn't a President in every country name Supreme Court judges, etc. Should they name their enemies, or should the opposition name those judges?
- Weren't the 2000 elections in the United States decided by the Supreme Court, ultimate arbiter? Wasn't Clarence Thomas the
deciding vote, he who was named by George Bush Senior? Did Gore go set up a parallel Presidency in the Watergate Hotel? Did the UN, EU, rest of the world meddle then to ask GWB to step down, or
even when the said President elect started an illegal war and invaded a country on a false pretext?
- Before this, the UN was also charged with ensuring that the rebels in the North were disarmed which they did NOT do. This was a
pre-condition for the elections; the UN LIED and said that the rebels had disarmed.
- All the Northern area controlled by the rebels was fraught with violence, intimidation, grave irregullarities.
- the vendetta of French President Sarkozy against Gbagbo (long Story)...French wanting to control the economy of the Ivory Coat, on
- The French threatening the West African nations (4/15) to sanction Gbagbo, African Union obliged to tow the party line, inciting
the EU to impose sanctions, the Security Council to reprimand and sanction. Sarkozy is a long standing intimate friend of opposition candidate Ouattara, and wants someone he can control. He has
long been trying to get Ouattara in power, and this time is not being subtle about it.
- Now the United Nations are arming and transporting the rebels.
They are preparing the ground for another Rwanda type
situation, and do not care....same inciters FRANCE, UNITED NATIONS
The so called International community needs to back off, cool down, stop encouraging strife and division. That is making
Ouattara/rebels believe they can get away with illegality, fraud, murder.
The people of the IVory Coast DO NOT WANT the UN....Ouattara will never be allowed to rule the Ivory Coast....he and his armed
rebels have been responsible for too much grief and suffering.
- Finally, it would seem that elections only matter to the West when the issue is the candidate they want (remember Hamas, Chavez,
- A resignation of Gbagbo will not solve the Ivory coast issue, because the country has been so divided since the 2002 rebellion
which caused the death of many civilians.
- This election was an attempt for France to legitimate the rebels with Ouattara running the country, but by giving the control of
the country to an ex-rebellion army who don't care about the population and just want to take power, the so called International community is putting the life of many civilians in danger.
- Who can guaranty that Ouattara will be able to control them? Remember that the same rebels have refused to respect the Laws and
the constitutional orders of Ivory Coast.
- Ouattara and its Prime Minister Soro have been called by Gbagbo to reintegrate and collaborate, but Soro has refused and praised
the UN to use force against Gbagbo ... It seems that an ex-rebel will never change his methods which are far from what a democratic prime minister who loves his country would do.
- The most important part of the millitary of Ivory coast is indeed behind Gbagbo for a very simple reason. The so called winner of
this election (Ouattara) is the person who brought millitary violence in the country for the very first time. The army was the first to pay for this. For this reason, it is hard to see how he can
rule the country.
- For people who really know what is going on in the Ivory coast, all this media buzz is just orcherstrated by France as permanent
member of the UN security council to position their candidate. A millitary action on Gbagbo is what both France and the rebels tried first and they failed. The south is fully behind Gbagbo,
single reason why he is still in Power. The south is what makes the Ivory Coast. New oil discovery, world largest cocoa producer. The civil war advertized by the UN is not in line with reality in
the Ivory coast. Do your own research.
- These days this political mess up is turning into something more horrible aimed at paralyzing the economy and making suffer the
population in order for the south to give up Gbagbo. Horrific… a kind of UN, France and Ouattara ready to make suffer a population they want to rule, something not seen in recent African
dictators history. People should think what makes Gbagbo so special as a dictator for making them acting like this, when we have all seen others like Mobutu, Sassou-Nguesso, Bokassa, Bongo, many
of them regularly invited at the Elysee.
- Well… UN media (Not Ivoirians) said is a dictator when Gbagbo has not taken power using a military coup.
- If a military action is engaged by the UN, then Ouattara might be in power thanks to a military coup.
- Then, you, people, civilians that we are, defenders of human right may be entitled to legitimately ask Ban Ki Moon, is that United
Nations charter and core values? Is it for that kind of action they are being paid?
- If a military action is engaged by the UN, there is no doubt a civil war will occur not because of Gbagbo but because of an UN intervention.
- After the Rwanda genocide, Why should Africa continue to suffer from criminal UN actions?
- SAY NO to UN CRIMINAL WAR against Ivory
coast, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN, INFORM PEOPLE around you, and FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE YOU
- WE ARE ALL
- GOD BLESS AFRICA.
To understand the Françafrique system
Denunciation of the conspiracy against Ivory coast state authority
Several hundred of Africans have joined the Ivorians to demonstrate in New York, Paris and London, against France and UN conspiracy.
Note that all these demonstrations have been omitted by most western media.
Politics and media make you believe they are neutral and can judge on actual evidence, when they have already chosen their side.
It's our goal to find out who is pulling the strings.
Demonstration to support Gbagbo
against the disregard of the sovereignty of Ivory coast at the Constitutional Council, on december 12th, in
Demonstration of Africans and Ivoirians against Françafrique system and UN for their blatant meddling in the affairs of sovereign
countries, at Place de La Republique, in Paris on december 19th
Key people now start talking...
People have to mobilize now to not allow UN make use of military force to cause a Rwanda type situation